List makers seldom need an excuse to make a list. I make lists of things I’d like to do, movies I want to see, books I want to read, things I need to buy, etc. But what about list making just because? Oh yeah — I do that too! It’s one of the most fun forms of list writing — just jotting down ideas for the hell of it. You’d be surprised how much it makes you think and how creative you really are.
This March, I’m participating in the 30 Days of Lists Challenge again. I did it back in September and it was a blast. I’m a sponsor this time and this is my official link to get people to sign up. I even get a little kickback money if you sign up here. 😉 Early registration costs $8 and this is what it’s all about:
1. Lots of list makers getting together for list making fun
2. Each day there will be a new list prompt for you to make and share your list with the 30 Days of Lists community
3. An excuse to be a little creative. You should see some of the stuff other list makers come up with! Check out the Flickr Group photos from past challenges for some inspiration.
4. There will be giveaways and tutorials from some of the sponsors.
5. You only really need to invest 5-10 minutes a day. While you’re waiting for the subway or your kids are taking a nap — sneak in some list making time!
It should be a fun month — hope you’ll join me and get your list nerd on 🙂