I’m always on the lookout for new list-making apps that do more than just store your lists. Helpful, productivity-based apps are not always that easy to come by. Which is why I was excited when I first discovered Priorigami.
The founder of the app, Monisha Longacre was inspired by her love of the Fitbit, and brought its goal-driven style to her productivity app. I was so impressed I arranged a video chat with Monisha to discuss her app and how it can help people prioritize their day.
Check out the video here, where we discuss the following:
- 3:10 – How to stick to your priorities
- 5:15 – Why completing your list should feel as good as when you complete your 10,000 steps on your Fitbit!
- 6:45 – How to create a priority system
- 8:30 – Finding the prioritization method that works best for you
- 9:00 – The afternoon shuffle up, or why you should always take a moment to re-think your priorities.
- 10:45 – How to deal with lingering tasks
- 12:30 – The importance of breaking your lists down into steps
- 13:20 Monisha’s top tip!
Priorigami is a free app – if you download the app let me know what you think!