One of the things I love about being a health producer is that I get to cover “news you can use.” From the newest super food to a cutting-edge surgery — we often learn about it first. Not only does this information help people but it makes me look really smart at cocktail parties.
That said — I had the opportunity to produce a segment with life coach and author Margaret Moore (a.k.a. Coach Meg) about her book “Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life,” where she gave all kinds of tips and tricks for being less overwhelmed, less stressed and more productive. Love that!
Take a look at the video and accompanying article here for some ways to tame the frenzy in your own life. Here are some of my favorite Coach Meg tips:
- Think about what puts you in a calm state and do it!
- Set small goals to focus your attention (say to yourself for 30 minutes I’m only working on x)
- Turn off your cell phone and/or email to get more done
- Even super organized people can overload — build in breaks and time to relax
- In the end you are the only one to hold accountable for your productivity