This sounds crazy, right? But it’s not impossible to get stuff done AND be a couch potato! It’s true! There are a lot of ways you can be efficient without leaving the couch.
So I’ve put together a list:
1. Watch a Ted Talk. All you need is access to the Internet. Ted Talks are powerful videos that cover a wide variety of topics. Their goal is to spread ideas and give insight to those who are looking for a deeper understanding of the world. Gain knowledge and spark ideas all from the comfort of your home
- Wun Wun will deliver you food from a restaurant, supermarket or shop in under and hour, for about 8 bucks.
- Postmates is similar to Wun Wun, except they charge $5 for delivery. You can get just about anything delivered to you while you watch the latest episode of Girls.
- Zipments is a bike messenger style currier app that allows you to text or talk to your courier directly. You can use this to send paperwork, pick up dry cleaning or drop off lunch to your kid’s school. They also do restaurant and store pickups too. It’s also worth comparing these against other couriers such as Shiply, especially if you regularly use couriers for things like motorbike deliveries.
- Minibar will deliver wine, spirits, beer and mixers to your door. Delivery is free and under an hour in NYC and 2 hours or less in the Hamptons. A great solution to prep for a party without leaving the house.
3. Listen to Umano. Sit back, relax, and have your favorite articles read to you. Umano offers a wide selection of content. The more you listen, the more recommendations you will receive. You can also build playlists! Subscribe to the List Producer Umano playlist for free, and use my code to get unlimited listening: NN8MEZ
4. Use Evernote While You Lounge. This is basically a digital filing cabinet. Strategically organize everything from your grocery lists to your bucket list. You can do this on any device while lounging around the house. If you’ve tried it before and just can’t get into it – trust me…give it a second chance.
5. Exercise! Yup, there’s a lazy way to exercise. I put together a Pinterest board for you to check out.