If you’re carrying an iPhone, iPad or iPod – your life has never been easier. If you’re a Mac user – you also know what I’m talking about. These pieces of technology are amazing for increasing productivity and efficiency! A man you’ve probably never met has changed your life forever.
Last night as I helped work on a Steve Jobs obit article, I realized that in his 56 years he’s said some very inspirational things.
Here are some of my favorite Steve Jobs quotes:
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
- “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.”
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me.… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful—that’s what matters to me”
- “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life…Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure — these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.”
- “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
Rest in peace Steve Jobs — we’ll carry your memory with us everyday — in our briefcases and in our pockets. 🙂