If the usual resolutions like get more organized or lose weight don’t suit you this year here’s a list of ideas that might. I thought it might be helpful to put together a list of resolutions that anyone can do and feel great about:
1. Smile whenever you pick up the phone – no matter who it is!
2. Choose your thoughts like you choose your clothes
3. Watch one funny YouTube video per day
4. Take a multivitamin
5. Make someone’s day once a week or month
7. Write a one sentence gratitude journal each day
8. Take five minutes each day to do something you love
9. Call your parents more often (they won’t always be a phone call away)
10. Buy yourself fresh flowers once a month
11. End each day with a positive thought
12. Open snail mail as soon as you get it so it doesn’t pile up
13. Unsubscribe from newsletters that have been clogging up your inbox
14. Eat more dark chocolate
15. Say “No” when you’re overwhelmed and can’t take on another project
16. Check the back of the box for the ingredient list. If there are too many items – put it back!
17. Be more patient
18. Send thank you notes by snail mail
19. Learn one new thing a month (recipe, word, game, etc)
20. Be nicer to people – even when you don’t want to be!
Happy New Year!