It can be worse than real clutter — I’m talking about digital clutter. If it seems like your emails are never ending and you can’t come up for air — you are a victim of this electronic issue. I’ve written about websites that will help you manage your emails better. And I’ve even shared a video about ways to reduce inbox anxiety too.
But there’s always room for more tips if you’re becoming an electronic hoarder! I was recently interviewed about computer clutter by TheCourier.com. You can check out the full article but here are some of the highlights from the experts:
- Make folders in your email and hard drive
- Make organizing files a habit
- Get rid of files and emails that you don’t need
- Make an archive folder for emails you want to keep but don’t need right now
- Get a separate email for newsletters
- Unsubscribe if you find yourself not reading newsletters