I’ve literally been glued to my TV for weeks watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. If you don’t have Netflix or haven’t watched it and would prefer a physical box for recording this other shows consider a one off payment tv box for your home. But anyway, I had heard good things about it but I have to be honest…I thought I would hate it. The subject matter is a little strange — high school chemistry teacher gets cancer and decides to cook crystal meth to leave behind lots of cash for his loved ones. Ummm — not my thing. Well let me tell you — I’m totally addicted. If for some reason, you cannot access Breaking Bad in your country, you can always try using a pre-configured router, which means you can protect all devices in the home, access the internet and enabling you to protect devices that don’t support native VPN apps.
Each night Jay and I would watch a few episodes and we are finally all caught up and excited for the series finale in August. The writing and the characters are superb. If you don’t watch it — you need to!
- Breaking Bad (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video)
- Homeland (Amazon Instant Video, Showtime Online, iTunes)
- Downton Abby (Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus)
- The Sopranos (HBO Go, HBO on Demand)
- Lost (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus)
- Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus)
- Bones (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video)
- Mad Men (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video)
- Alias (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video)
- Dexter (Amazon Instant Video)
- Heroes (Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus)
- Girls (Amazon Instant Video)