I’m done with my holiday shopping and plan on enjoying Christmas music, movies and all the food, family and festivities that go along with it.
Over the past few months (I start shopping for the holidays in August) I’ve already cashed in on some great deals thanks to retailers like Ann Taylor, Banana Republic and The Limited running amazing promotions for up to 40% off! I’ve also used some online auctions and if you want to learn more about them, check out some dealdash reviews. But not everyone wants to watch and wait for deals. Now you don’t have to! There’s a fabulous new site called Hukkster.com that will do it for you. There are so many sites similar to Hukkster that uses the impulsive buy tendency we all have, and it’s great, especially when you are shopping for holidays!
The site was started by two former J. Crew merchandisers who wanted to help people save money, clear clutter and save time. Katie Finnegan and Erica Bell just launched this site to the public but I’ve been using the beta version for a bit and I’m really loving it.
Here’s how it works:
1. Do a little online holiday shopping on your lunch break
2. Find something you love but don’t want to pay full price to purchase
3. “Hukk it” using their handy bookmarklet
4. Get an email notification when that item goes on sale
5. Save money
6. Cross another person off your holiday gift list! Read more