Get ready for vacations, home improvements and lots and lots of parties. These are all part of summer for most of us. A new season – a new to-do list. Summer is sacred – make the most of it with a well planned out list. A friend of mine is already way ahead on her list!
Setting an intention, whether big or small, aids in reaching your goal. As my girl Oprah always says – “You Become What You Believe.” This goes for summer to-do lists too. Here’s a look at mine so far:
1. Go to Paris (we are visiting friends there in July! Can’t wait! Planning list post coming…)
2. Have a picnic
3. Clean out my closet and garage
4. Clean out my home office drawers and bookshelf
5. Read Wild, No Reservations, On the Island, The House at Riverton
6. Plan beach vacation for November
7. Go wine tasting
I’ll keep adding as the months pass but so far I’m off to a good start. What’s on your summer to-do list?