https://listproducer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ListproducerLogo.png 0 0 Paula Rizzo https://listproducer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ListproducerLogo.png Paula Rizzo2013-10-13 22:32:012020-02-13 14:12:377 Things To Never Travel Without
7 Things To Never Travel Without
Greetings from the Windy City! When you live a super busy and productive life, it can be hard to fit a vacation into your schedule. I’ve become a huge fan of Staycations and weekend getaways to get all of the benefits of a vacation without investing as much time and money.
Over the years, I’ve learned a thing or two about efficient packing. Whether you’re spending a weekend in Chicago or two weeks in Europe, here are my essentials for carry-on packing:
- “24 Hours In A Space Bag” – in a small space bag, pack a change of undergarments, a day outfit, night outfit, and something to sleep in. If your clothing or luggage is lost, this bag gives you a full 24-hours to find something other than souvenir sweatshirts to wear. You’ll want a sweater or pashmina as well, but leave this out of the space bag for use during travel.
- Mini everything! – I love refillable bottles for my shampoos, conditioners, and soaps so that I can use my favorite brands wherever I go. These are great for keeping pre-vacation planning to a minimum! I also keep a pack of paper soap for clean hands on any mode of transportation.
- Tea – Call me a tea snob but on a long trip, I love a nice cup of green or darjeeling tea. I keep a few sachets of my favorite flavors in a small wristlet wherever I go – just add water!
- Evian Mister – Speaking of water, I hate how dry my skin and nose feel after a flight. I use an Evian Mini Face Mister to feel rejuvenated before getting off of a flight. It’s a must have to feel fresh after hours of travel.
- iPad Mini – My iPad Mini has become my favorite travel accessory. Not only does it allow me to remain productive on the go, but it’s also a great place for my guilty pleasures. I love using the “Next Issue” app to browse tons of my favorite magazines!
- Comforts of Home – headphones, eye masks, and neck pillows can all make a noisy and uncomfortable trip a little more bearable. Have these weapons in your arsenal against overhead reading lights and crying babies everywhere.
- A multi-use charger – Without charged gadgets, how can I stay connected and productive? A multi-use charger is great for charging everything on the go.
Wherever you’re going and however you’re getting there, make sure you’ve got these items close by for a safe and productive trip. Happy travels!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!