If you’re a list maker like me — do your lists work for you or do they drive you crazy? If they’re making you nuts — don’t give up…there are things you can do so your lists will make you more productive.
If you don’t make lists but would like to — I can show you how to do it effectively. Having a well-written list is like having a road map to accomplish your goals. It’s very important to be realistic and specific.
I’d like to help everyone learn how to better use lists to serve his or her life. Making lists will help you become more efficient and focused in all areas of your life. Whether it be grocery shopping, finishing projects or finding a new home — a list will help you accomplish your goals.
So I’m teaming up with Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D. — the “Ph.D. of Productivity” — for a teleseminar, January 12, 2012 at 6pm Eastern. You can sign up here and join in on the call-in event. If you can’t make it at that time — sign up anyway and an MP3 of the call will be sent to you afterwards.
It’s a free event and you’ll learn:
- Why list making is essential to success in all areas of life – personal and professional.
- What kinds of lists (and yes, there are different kinds) need to be part of your Keeping-Chaos-at-Bay toolkit.
- Strategies for effective list making at home, at work, and just about anywhere.
- How to make various kinds of lists work for you.
- How to make difficult decisions using a list.
- Where to make your lists so they don’t get lost or unused (useful apps, websites, list paper, etc).
Hope you’ll join me for this exciting teleseminar!