As you probably know — my book “Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed” is coming out on January 13, 2015.
To be honest I’m quite nervous! I can’t believe the thing I’ve been working on for so long is going to be available for all the world to see.
I’m sure some of you reading this may also have dreamed about writing a book, or wondered what it would be like to be part of a book launch.
Join My Team
Well I have an exciting offer for you. I’m organizing a “Listful Thinking VIP Book Launch Team” formed from readers of ListProducer.com and I’d love it if you joined us!
This is your chance to take a “behind the scenes” look at what the publishing industry and book launches are all about!
Team Member Bonuses
Here are just some of the perks you’ll get from being part of the VIP Launch Team:
- A free, electronic PDF review copy of my book, “Listful Thinking” before it’s available to the public.
- 1-hour group coaching call with me and the VIP Launch team before the big launch. We’ll talk about productivity, list making and how to launch the book together!
- Exclusive access to me and the other VIP Launch team members in a private Facebook group.
- A special “Thank You” and a link to your blog or website on ListProducer.com.
- Free access to my brand new course, “7 Days to Listful Thinking” on PopExpert.com. (I’ll write more about this soon)
- 5 “Listful Thinking” downloadable & editable templates for to-dos, groceries, packing, pros/cons and gratitude lists.
- An “At Home/At Work” perforated notepad complements of KnockKnockStuff.com (while supplies last)
- Surprise bonuses as we go along!
Get on Board Now
There is limited space on the team but I do hope you’ll join us. If you’re interested please APPLY HERE.
Applications are due by November 24, 2014.
Thank you so much for considering helping me with this exciting launch! It’s going to be lots of fun.