I’m excited to announce that in December I’ll be offering a productivity course called “Listful Thinking” on PopExpert.com. Pop Expert creates online video workshops to help you live a more fulfilling and connected life.
I had such a blast shooting this course in September with the Pop Expert team. We filmed in a fabulous loft in Brooklyn and spent a whole day talking lists and productivity. It didn’t feel like work at all!
The course is based on my book, Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed. It’s thrilling to see it all come together and it will be available to access any time starting December 1st.
My workshop includes 7 Days to a Listful Life:
- How to be more productive and efficient with your time
- How to achieve your goals
- How to organize your life with lists
- How to use lists to hack your productivity
- How to outsource your life so you have more time than ever
Join for Free Now
I am offering you the chance to take this workshop for FREE! Here’s what you need to do:
1. Pre-order the paperback version of my book by November 30th at 12pm Eastern.
2. Send a picture of your receipt or forward the email confirmation to my intern Matthew at email@example.com.
3. We’ll send you the course for FREE.
Now is a great time to start thinking about what you want out of 2015 and I can help you get there! Hope to see you in class!